Parent teacher conferences are held twice per year (fall and winter). Contact your teacher via email or phone to arrange a meeting outside of the parent teacher conference time.
Fall 2013 Conferences
DATE TBD from 5:30 - 8 P.M.
A link to the process is on the Academics Page of the Fontbonne Academy website. You will be led through the process by our registration software.
For those who do not have internet access, your daughters can make appointments for you on the computers at school.
Below are the directives to schedule online. You may want to print them out or review them before going on to the Pick-a-Time site.
1. Click on Parent/Teacher Conference Scheduler (Pick-a-Time).
2. Logging in the first time, follow the instructions to create an account. Note: you can create an account even if you do not have an email address.
3. Once you have logged in, you reach the scheduling page. Type in your daughter’s Fontbonne Academy ID # in the box provided.
4. Below that, type in your daughter’s 3-digit pass pin.
5. Click “Add.”
6. A color-coded listing of your daughter’s teachers is on the left and a schedule for parent/teacher conferences is on the right. Your daughter’s name appears above the schedule. You need to scroll down to view all conference times.
7. Follow the instructions to make appointments.
8. When you click on a specific time for a teacher, a new page appears. You can choose to receive an email reminder. Click “Create Appointment” to confirm this time.
9. A confirmation page appears. Click “Return” to go back to making appointments.
• You cannot schedule appointments back-to-back. You must leave 5 minutes passing time between conferences.
• If you have more than one daughter, you may use the student ID# and pin # boxes to the far right on the scheduling page to bring up another schedule. You can coordinate appointments for the evening for more than one student.
• Once your appointments are complete, you can click “Printable Schedule” on the top right of the page to get a hard copy of the schedule.
• To change or cancel an appointment, click on “Your Schedule” at the top left of the page. Options for “cancel,” “details,” “edit,” and “change time” will appear.
• If you are having technical difficulty scheduling appointments, please email Jane Labossier @ email@example.com
• Scheduling appointments will close on Thursday, February 7, at 11 a.m. You can cancel an appointment up to six hours prior to the appointment.
• If you have not made appointments before the evening of the conferences, you might be able to sign up for appointments that evening at each teacher location if there are still times available on the teacher’s posted schedule.