Fontbonne is seeking an after school tutor for new international students for the school year 2013-2014 for 2.5 hours per day. Interested applicants should submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Database Manager is entrusted with one of Fontbonne Academy’s most important assets: records of donors, parents, students and friends whose relationship with Fontbonne is sustained through the conversion of accurate data. This position is responsible for the accuracy, integrity and security of the Raiser’s Edge fundraising database. Interested applicants should submit resumes to email@example.com.
Examples of Duties or Responsibilities:
- Assuming full responsibility for the management and quality assurance of the database, making sure data is entered and coded consistently for purposes of reporting;
- Entering gifts in donor records and making sure the contact data, restrictions of gifts, and other information is also entered into the record;
- Prepares all payment forms for business office, accurately prepares all matching gift forms, tracks payments and produces acknowledgements;
- Reconciles deposits with CSJ Finance on a monthly basis;
- Tracks guest attendance for special events;
- Produces data reports, lists, phonathon materials and profiles;
- Collaborate with Mission Advancement Officer in data production of direct mail;
- Collaborate with Computer Services Coordinator to ensure updates/edits from myfontbonneacademy.org are communicated and changed in RE